The health and safety of our people is a top priority, and their well-being is placed above all else.
At Sawafi we are committed to:
- Integrate QHSE into the business strategies and processes.
- Manage QHSE effectively by developing, implementing and maintaining a best practice, process oriented, integrated management system.
- Assess and manage the QHSE risks of the business throughout the provision of services and the environmental impacts from past practices.
- Measure QHSE performance and develop annual and long term QHSE objectives to achieve continuous, sustainable improvement.
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and strive for compliance with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001.
- To comply with all the applicable legal and other requirements to which organization is subscribed.
- Promote QHSE awareness and enhance confidence of internal and external stakeholders in our business by informing, consulting, training and advising.
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to principles.
- To review the policy periodically to ensure its suitability according to organization’s activities.